The changing life insurance buying process
● About half (47%) of American consumers find simplified underwriting more appealing than traditional underwriting;
● Benefits of simplified underwriting:
◘ It’s fast and easy (63%);
◘ It’s unbiased and objective (57%);
◘ It offers transparent explanations of risk and pricing (57%);
◘ It avoids need to see a doctor (56%);
◘ It avoids medical exam, blood and urine samples (55%);
◘ It avoids face-to-face conversation (40%)
● The majority (74%) of consumers who buy their life insurance online work full-time;
● Similar to those who buy in person, about half of those who buy online are married;
● Consumers who purchased life insurance online tend to have fewer investable assets than those who purchased in person (on average, $179K vs. $289).
Clicking third-party links will open a new tab and will take you away from TPPNAmeriLife.com. AmeriLife does not control the linked sites’ content or link.